PLEASE NOTE: While we will do our best to ensure that each player has a properly fitted jersey, jersey kit sizing is NOT GUARANTEED. If a parent picks a size for their child, our choice may be similar but not guaranteed to be the same.
For players in U4 to U10, please use the table below as a guide and the pictures as an indicator on how to measure.
- Once you enter the sizing for your child into our software, the sizing is our guide. We will try our best to accommodate. Parents have no right to DEMAND a different size than the one they ordered.
- Please remember that soccer scheduled to start at the beginning of May. The weather will still be colder and layers are needed. If in doubt, please order a larger jersey kit to accommodate the extra layers!
- Please also note: there is only one size for the kit. If you order a YL for a jersey kit, you will also receive a YL short and a matching sock. There are no exceptions or returns to this possible.
- Please measure the jerseys correctly. Below is a good description on how to measure – please do the same on a fitting shirt of your child to get a proper reading of the requirements.
- There are no exchanges of any part of the jersey kits.
The jerseys are cut to the following sizing: